Dan In The Land Down Under !

This blog has been created to keep my family and friends informed of my exploites in Australia as I live, work and study for a year in Southport. And yes, drink the occassional beer. "gone troppo" - moved to tropical Australia, or crazy because of drink or heat. hahaha perfect.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Living the beach life

So I moved to the beach, I mean if I've come all this way why not live it up and stay on the beach. I was going to buy a tent and just set up right in the sand but I found out that they frown upon that so I got an apartment instead.



The view is great and I get up each morning to the sunrising over the surf.

I also got given a body board by my Aussie friend Brett...



No sharks or drownings yet, although I have swallowed a few gallons of sea water.



It fun as hell and the waves here get pretty big, so any of you surfers (C-Money) will have agood time when you come down.

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Christian said...

Hell yes!

I'll be here with bells on. I hope I haven't bult myself up as a surfer though, because I'm more of a floating ass-monkey. But I love doing it and you can bet that I'll find a way to keep at it. I might disappear in Australia for a little while!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home