Dan In The Land Down Under !

This blog has been created to keep my family and friends informed of my exploites in Australia as I live, work and study for a year in Southport. And yes, drink the occassional beer. "gone troppo" - moved to tropical Australia, or crazy because of drink or heat. hahaha perfect.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A day at the beach.

Since I don't start classes until the 24th and have really nothing to do except some orientation meetings and meet and greets on thursday and friday I figured WHAT THE HELL hit the beach. And so here are a couple of pictures...








I'm having a great time and think I'm going to try surfing soon, or at least get a body board and hit the surf.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Christian said...

Man!

I was just talking to Jacob and we were looking at your blog and the clouds in the sky and just freaking out at the idea of being there with you in a year's time! I can't wait to hang with the glue once again!

And, to see the nickname I gave you written in Australian sand! What a feeling!

Have fun surfing, my brother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home