Dan In The Land Down Under !

This blog has been created to keep my family and friends informed of my exploites in Australia as I live, work and study for a year in Southport. And yes, drink the occassional beer. "gone troppo" - moved to tropical Australia, or crazy because of drink or heat. hahaha perfect.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Wow... 2 weeks, can ya believe it?


So here it is, two weeks and I am off. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone and I'm sure the next 14 days will go even faster. I really don't have much to say except that I think I'm all ready to go. New clothes bought, luggage ready to be packed, passport and visa done, money exchanged, plane ticket confirmed. Hummmm did I forget anything?

People are starting to pop by now and say goodbye, its nice to see them before I take off and since I really haven't an idea of when I'll be back, nice to see them since I'm not sure when I will again.

So I'll say goodbye for now and will write atleast once more before I depart for Australia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home