Dan In The Land Down Under !

This blog has been created to keep my family and friends informed of my exploites in Australia as I live, work and study for a year in Southport. And yes, drink the occassional beer. "gone troppo" - moved to tropical Australia, or crazy because of drink or heat. hahaha perfect.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Finally an UPDATE !

Ok so here it is an update, yes I know I have been dragging my feet on this one. What can I say although you may think it is all kinds of exciting here...

It isn't, we have not done much therefore not taken many pictures and really there are only so many pictures one can take of the same piece of beach.

I have started school and have been wrapped up in that since getting the computer back and doing all the things I wanted to work on over the break.

Shannon is working (at a paint store of all places) and liking that, which I am happy about. I think she was getting a bit of cabin fever with nothing to do. We have gone to Brisbane a couple of times and are hoping to travel out to Alice Springs once I am done.

So sorry to disappoint, no exciting stories to tell or interesting things to bestow upon you. Although one tidbit of excitement was when Shannon and I heard and then went down to see, a police car sideswipe another car because they were trying to beat the light and didn't put on their lights on in time. Sorry no pictures, didn't want to get myself in that kind of trouble and walk up and start taking pics (while laughing, no one was hurt).

And now for a few pictures just to keep your interest....

The "Wild" Kangaroo's of Brisbane.



Love ya, miss ya SDM.




Our building from the Gold Coast Highway.




Needed a grocery getter, OSAP has been good this year. LOL


Since that was one for the boys, here is one for the girls...



Birds of Paradise, they grow right beside my bus stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home